Saturday, September 17, 2005

the gilmore girls bus


the gilmore girls bus
Originally uploaded by a nameless yeast.

more from last weekend's trip to the pg county fair with birdcage et. al. more of my pictures here. the wb bus had a table full of promotional items for their hit series. however, you had to get a raffle ticket, which was free, and comec back to check on the drawings they'd hold every 15 minutes. I took a ticket and promptly lost it, and when I stopped by the table on the way back from the animal exhibits, two hours after the sun had gone down, the station was unmanned. the table covered with a tarp. under the tarp, the "winning" raffle tickets were taped aroudn the edge of the table. I was sure I won, so I took one of the gilmore girls magnets as my prize. like something out of Irish literature, isn't it.

No comments: